Monday, August 24, 2015

Induction Date

Good news: I don't have preeclampsia! I'm relieved, because multiple miscarriages and gestational diabetes are enough complications for me. Better news: If Baby Girl doesn't come on her own by Thursday, I'm scheduled to be induced next Monday night. It looks like I'm just not meant to have the natural birth I've always wanted. As long as she arrives safe and healthy and I make it through safe and healthy, that's all that matters. We're all breathing a sigh of relief tonight and incredibly thankful to finally have a plan. That's all for now. By this time next week, we'll be preparing to have a baby!

1 comment:

  1. keeping you in Prayer.....The boundry lines have fallen for me in pleasant places: surley I have a delightful inheritance! Ps.16:6 whether tonight ...or next Monday..you have boundries that are set..relax ..take a deep breath...she's coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete