Monday, June 29, 2015

Praise Ye the Lord!





Hallelujah! I may have gestational diabetes, but I've learned to control it with diet! I don't need insulin!  Baby Girl is measuring about 3 lbs, exactly where she's supposed to at this time. She gave the ultrasound tech all sorts of trouble! She kept moving her face against me to prevent a good picture. Then she'd put a hand or a foot up by her face. The tech asked who she looks like, and all I could think of was my friend's daughter Savannah! No blood relation at all! I think it's a little early to tell, and I don't want to set my heart on her favoring one of us. She also has a little bit of hair! Hope had such a little bit when she was born I had to keep her in pink or in dresses, otherwise everyone thought she was a boy. Even though I want this princess to wear dresses as well, it would be nice if she had a head full of hair!

My next appointment is in just a week, mostly to review my blood sugars. Hopefully they and my blood pressure stay where my doctor wants them! So far, so good!











No comments:

Post a Comment